For headaches and migraines. Only take when you have a headache or migraine. The sooner you ingest after a migraine hits the better the tea will work. WARNING: The tea is extremely bitter.
Ginger tea bag (since nausea often accompanies migraines, ginger helps relieve nausea)
3/4 Cup hot water
1/4 cup of cool water (this allows you to drink it down quickly without burning the mouth)
1 level teaspoon of wild lettuce powdered extract (15X)
1 bed to lay down on
- Place a ginger teabag in an empty cup
- Pour three quarters of a cup of hot water into the cup that contains the ginger teabag
- Next add one level teaspoon of wild lettuce powdered extract to the cup containing the ginger tea bag and hot water.
- Stir the cup for 20 to 30 seconds
- Add the quarter cup of cool water and mix
- Drink the tea fairly quickly in order to get the wild lettuce into your system
After drinking lay down on the bed for 15 to 30 minutes. By then the headache should be gone or lessoned.
May be repeated in 2 to 3 hours
Do not use if you are allergic to any kind lettuce.
Some individuals experience relaxation, calmness, and drowsiness. Do not take with any sedative or sleeping pill.
Since different individuals have different effects, do not operate machinery or drive a car for two hours. Most people are able to drive afterwoods. But your reaction may be different.
Warning: Do not take during pregnancy without consulting a physician.